Top 5 Reasons NOT to Contact AC•Tech
1 -- You are faced with impossible budget constraints and are looking for the least expensive vapor and alkalinity barrier available.
2 -- You are totally confident in the labor & material warranty coverage you currently receive from your manufacturer / flooring contractor.
3 -- You are totally satisfied with the quality and availability of the technical support you receive from your current manufacturer / flooring contractor.
4 -- You have never experienced a flooring failure due to moisture, alkalinity, ASR, or contaminants in your concrete slab ... and are not going to begin worrying about that now.
5 -- You have already gone to the time and expense of testing your concrete substrate and have found no moisture, alkalinity, ASR or contaminant issues that would interfere with the warrant-able installation of your final flooring system. Whew!
AC•Tech 2170™ is a 2 component, 100% reactive solids, vapor reduction epoxy that has been tested to contain ZERO VOC emissions and almost no detectable odor, making it ideal for sensitive and soon-to-be-occupied areas.
A true one coat system that requires no sand broadcasting, AC•Tech 2170™ is compatible with most flooring systems and adhesives.
This easy-to-spread epoxy resin remains bonded to properly prepared concrete with sustained alkalinity levels as high as pH 14, and moisture levels as high as 100% RH (ASTM F2170) with no upper MVER limit (ASTM F1869).
15-Year Labor and Material Warranty. Technical Support before, during and after project completion.
- Taking Concrete Cores is Often Required to Establish Concrete Slab Condition
- Over 60% of ACTech Business Comes From Flooring Failures
- ACTech Epoxy Resins Give Good Coverage and Consistent Results
- AC•Tech 2170™ is Compatible With Most Flooring Systems
- When Flooring Failures Are Not An Option Use ACTech 2170
- AC•Tech 2170™ Epoxy Resins Are 100% Reactive Solids. Spread-ability Gives Reliable Results.
4-Hour Fast Cure
AC•Tech 2170™ FC contains all the attributes of the original AC•Tech 2170 system ... but in a 4-hour cure formulation.
AC•Tech 2170™ FC (with its ZERO VOC emissions, no perceptible odor, and fast curing times) is used extensively in projects where workers, patients, children or customers are in areas adjacent to the flooring application work or where flooring systems are being laid during downtimes (overnight or on weekends).
Our customers tell us they cannot find a similar product anywhere else.
- ABP Chemists Developed A 4-Hour Fast Cure Formula With No Odor and Zero VOC Emissions
- Replace Failed Flooring Without Closing Down. No Odor, Zero VOC Emissions. 4-Hour Cure.
- Replace Failed Flooring And Reopen For Business Quickly With ACTech 2170™Fast Cure
- ACTech 2170™FC Can Help Restart Operations Quickly And Without Odor or VOC Emissions
- AC•Tech Tests VOC Emissions During Field Application. 0.000000 ... and No Odor.
- Flooring Failures Due To Moisture In Concrete Slabs Are Not Difficult To Spot.