Go-Early AC•Tech 2170 FC
Go-Early Technology™ is built on the AC•Tech 2170™ Fast-Curing, Zero VOC, 100% RH tolerant Vapor Reduction System that has long been recognized for its ease-of-application, high performance and consistent results in the concrete construction and resilient flooring industries.
Now, this same German-engineered ISO 9001:2008 manufactured epoxy resin has been formally tested here in the United States as a Type 1, Class C Liquid Membrane-Forming Curing Compound in accordance with ASTM C1315-11 testing standards.
This means that AC•Tech's Go-Early Technology™ offers Fast Track Construction Projects a One Coat, Division 3 Solution to Concrete Curing, Slab Protection and Vapor Reduction.
Consider how the following Go-Early Technology™ process might help bring more innovation to your Fast Track Construction Projects.
- Place concrete. Do NOT use silicates. Do NOT hard trowel.
- Apply Light Broom Finish at initial concrete set (5-10 mils depth)
- Apply the Go-Early Technology™ resin @ 12 mils within 24-72 hours of initial concrete set.
- Cure 4-hours for Foot Traffic -- 12-hours for Mechanical Resistance -- 48-hours for Chemical Resistance and Shore D 82 Slab Protection.
- Allow 24 Hours For Initial Concrete Set. Apply AC•Tech Go-Early Technology @ 150 sqft/gal
- Apply AC•Tech Go-Early Technology™ 24 Hours After Placing Concrete
- AC•Tech Go-Early Technology™ Requires Only A Lay-Down Finish On Concrete Slab
- Fast-Track Construction of Multi-Family Units Benefits From AC•Tech Go-Early Technology™
- Cut Concrete Finishing Costs - Go-Early Technology™ Only Needs A Lay-Down Finish
- Trades Get On Slab 3-5 Days After Concrete Placement. Interior Walls Built OVER AC•Tech Coating
- AC•Tech Go-Early Technology™ Can Go Down Before Walls Go Up
- Start Early. Finish Early. Open Early. Bank It Early. AC•Tech Go-Early Technology™
Features and Benefits
Moves Concrete Curing plus Vapor Reduction plus Alkalinity Control plus Slab Protection into Division 3.
- Lower Concrete Finishing Costs
- Faster Concrete Curing & Drying Times
- Shore D 80 Slab Protection at 48 hours
- Earlier "On-Slab" Construction Window
- Fewer Change Order Delays
- Almost No Edge Grinding & Knee Work
- Increased Mold and Mildew Control (Interior Walls Are Built on Sealed Slab)
- Fewer Warranty Disputes
- 0.00000 VOC Emissions (Tested)
- 0.07 Perms Vapor Protection @ 150 sq ft/gallon
- 15-Year Material and Labor Warranty
- Technical Support from Recognized Industry Leaders
- No Sand Broadcasting
- No Silicate Issues
- No Moisture and pH Testing
- No Perceptible Odor; Safe for sensitive areas
- Easy-To-Apply; Applicator Friendly; Consistent High Quality Results
Areas of Application
Two ingredients were necessary to bring this break-through technology to the Construction and Design-Build community.
First, there had to be the right product.
The proprietary resin formula created and manufactured by AB-Polymerchemie GmbH contains specific hydrophobic amines in the "B" component of the epoxy (the hardener) that fosters rapid cross-linking / curing of the 2-part epoxy in the presence of very high moisture levels ... such as those found in recently poured concrete. Without such a "liquid engineered" product -- containing only 100% Reactive Solids -- Go-Early Technology™ would just not be possible.
The second necessary ingredient had to be ... well ... AC•Tech.
Through our Tech Team's extensive knowledge of building construction, the chemistry of hardened concrete, flooring installation and concrete coating application processes, we tested ... tweaked ... and tested again the PROCESS of applying this unique resin as a membrane-forming curing compound to concrete 24-72 hours after initial set.
Now, it's up to the real movers and shakers in the industry to bring further innovation in Fast Track Construction by using Go-Early Technology™ to reduce waste, minimize conflicts, streamline processes, maximize quality standards, and speed-up construction schedules.