Start Early. Finish Early. Open Early. Bank It Early.
Move Concrete Curing plus Vapor Reduction plus Alkalinity Control plus Slab Protection into Division 3. All in ONE Step. All With ONE System. Put AC•Tech Go-Early Technology™ Down Before The Walls Go Up. You'll Have Everything Covered and Be Ready For All Trades Within 3-5 Days of Concrete Placement.
Go-Early Technology™ forms a very hard 14,500 psi / non-permeable membrane (Shore D 80 slab protection @ 48 hours) to act as the curing compound. Contractors can put other trades on the slab much faster to speed-up construction times. Interior walls built on slab are now protected from moisture wicking -- and therefore mold and mildew growth.
With Moisture and Alkalinity control already protecting the entire slab in Division 3, 11th hour moisture testing and change orders can be avoided. Construction projects remain on schedule and on budget.
Go-Early Technology™ is built on the AC•Tech 2170™ Fast-Curing, Zero VOC, 100% RH tolerant Vapor Reduction System that has long been recognized for its ease-of-application, high performance and consistent results in the concrete construction and resilient flooring industries.
Now, this same German-engineered ISO 9001:2008 manufactured epoxy resin has been formally tested here in the United States as a Type 1, Class C Liquid Membrane-Forming Curing Compound in accordance with ASTM C1315-11 testing standards.
This means that AC•Tech's Go-Early Technology™ offers Fast Track Construction Projects a One Coat, Division 3 Solution to Concrete Curing, Slab Protection and Vapor Reduction.
Consider how the following Go-Early Technology™ process might help bring more innovation to your Fast Track Construction Projects.
- Place concrete. Do NOT use silicates. Do NOT hard trowel.
- Apply Light Broom Finish at initial concrete set (5-10 mils depth)
- Apply the Go-Early Technology™ resin @ 12 mils within 24-72 hours of initial concrete set.
- Cure 4-hours for Foot Traffic -- 12-hours for Mechanical Resistance -- 48-hours for Chemical Resistance and Shore D 82 Slab Protection.
- Apply AC•Tech Go-Early Technology™ 24 Hours After Placing Concrete
- AC•Tech Go-Early Technology™ Can Go Down Before Walls Go Up
- AC•Tech Go-Early Technology™ Requires Only A Lay-Down Finish On Concrete Slab
- Cut Concrete Finishing Costs - Go-Early Technology™ Only Needs A Lay-Down Finish
- Allow 24 Hours For Initial Concrete Set. Apply AC•Tech Go-Early Technology @ 150 sqft/gal
- Trades Get On Slab 3-5 Days After Concrete Placement. Interior Walls Built OVER AC•Tech Coating
- Fast-Track Construction of Multi-Family Units Benefits From AC•Tech Go-Early Technology™
- Start Early. Finish Early. Open Early. Bank It Early. AC•Tech Go-Early Technology™