AB-COR 950SW N
AB-COR 950 SW-N is an innovative, 100% solids epoxy coating which is especially suitable for the protection of steel surfaces / pipes. AB-COR 950 SW-N uses bionic nanotechnology adapted from the adhesion techniques of the Gecko and the Sea Mussel to apply a tight bonding, hydrophobic, coating. It is especially suitable for corrosion protection of steel structures and construction in hydraulic applications such as: flood gates, steel sheet piles, water tanks, water treatment plants and other industrial marine areas. AB-COR 950 SW-N is also used as a highly mechanically and chemically resistant coating that offers excellent anti-corrosion properties. AB-COR 950 SW-N can be applied with airless spray equipment or with a suitable brush or roller. AB-COR 950 SW-N is inert and completely harmless once cured, making it safe for local ecosystems.
- AB-COR™ chemically mimics the sea mussel's ability to attach itself permanently under wet, dry and fully submerged conditions.
- Easy One Step Spot Repairs - AC•Tech AB-COR™ Corrosion Protection System
- AC•Tech AB-COR™ for long lasting, durable and high performance corrosion protection solutions
- AC•Tech AB-COR™ Offers a Cost-Effective, Low Maintenance Solution For Dams and Dry Docks
- No Corrosion Creep. 10-Year Warranty. AC•Tech AB-COR™ Corrosion Protection System
- AC•Tech AB-COR™ Is Proven To Protect Oil and Gas Rigs Under Harsh Marine Conditions
- AC•Tech AB-COR™ chemically mimics the gecko's ability to cling to smooth surfaces.
Features and Benefits
- Advanced Bionic Nanotechnology
- Benzyl Alcohol & Nonylphenol Free
- Low Viscosity
- Excellent Adhesion Strength
- Withstands up to 300°F Dry
- Withstands up to 195°F Wet
- High Chemical Resistance
- High Abrasion Resistance
- Inert, Safe for Water
Areas of Application
- Water Tanks
- Bio-gas Facilities