AB COR 971
AB-COR 971 is an acrylate polymer based, weatherproof, think film coating which is suitable as protection of most surfaces. AB-COR 971 uses Nano-Particle-Surface Technology, adapted from the techniques of the lotus flower, to apply a hydrophobic, scratch-resistant, and durable topcoat to most surfaces. AB-COR 971 also protects surfaces from harsh and adverse weather conditions and UV damage or discoloration. AB-COR 971 also has excellent self-cleaning properties, making it a suitable choice as a topcoat. AB-COR 971 is resistant to water, saltwater, lubricants, fuels, diluted acids and alkalis, and dry heat up to 175°F. AB-COR 971 can be applied with airless spray equipment, flow heaters and heated hoses and is suitable for high build application in one coat (multiple coats also possible). AB-COR 971 is inert and completely harmless once cured, making it safe for potable water and local ecosystems.
- AC•Tech AB-COR™ for long lasting, durable and high performance corrosion protection solutions
- No Corrosion Creep. 10-Year Warranty. AC•Tech AB-COR™ Corrosion Protection System
- Easy One Step Spot Repairs - AC•Tech AB-COR™ Corrosion Protection System
- AC•Tech AB-COR™ chemically mimics the gecko's ability to cling to smooth surfaces.
- AB-COR™ chemically mimics the sea mussel's ability to attach itself permanently under wet, dry and fully submerged conditions.
- AC•Tech AB-COR™ Is Proven To Protect Oil and Gas Rigs Under Harsh Marine Conditions
- AC•Tech AB-COR™ Offers a Cost-Effective, Low Maintenance Solution For Dams and Dry Docks
Features and Benefits
- Nano-Particle-Surface Technology
- Free of Migrating Plasticizers
- Withstands up to 175° F Dry
- Good Coverage
- Excellent Adhesion to Most Surfaces
- Silk Matte Finish
- Fast Tack-Free Surface
Areas of Application
Steel Structures and Construction in Hydraulic Applications such as:
- Flood Gates
- Steel Sheet Piles
- Water Tanks
- Water Treatment Plants
- Constructions in the Shipping Industry